Sinusoidal Three Phase AC Supply
Depending on the unit rating, it may vary in size and shape.
Perfect Sinusoidal Three Phase AC Supply.
ASA smooth pure sinusoidal three phase supply provides a balanced sinusoidal supply which can be used with sensitive electronic systems. This system will convert a single phase 240 Volts supply to either 240V or 415V three phase sinusoidal voltage. It can be used as a sinusoidal AC supply. It is suitable for all the applications including those with sensitive electronics and control systems.
Advantages of our sinusoidal supply over rotary converter/ phase changers are as follow:
1) Australian Designed and Made, We manufacture in Melbourne.
2) Single Unit portable on wheel (up to 5 KVA)
3) Higher efficiency
4) No need of extra idler motor
5) Significant noise reduction
6) Simpler connection to supply as well as to the load
7) Completely balanced three phase output for different loads up to the rated power
8) Higher protection within the unit. Such as over voltage, over current, thermal overload, sudden change of load, ...
9) Suitable for all the applications including those with sensitive electronics and control systems.
10) One year manufacturing warranty and after sale services.
11) Possibility of Custom design to suite your application
12) Occupies less space
13) Lighter weight
We provide custom designed Three Phase Sinusoidal AC Outputs suitable for your application.
Different ratings vary in pricing, please contact us to obtain the exact quotation suitable for your application.
To ensure that the item you are looking for is available and in stock, please contact us. The lead time of about 6-8 weeks may apply for out of stock items.
Our new products come with Twelve months Manufacturing Warranty from the date of purchase.
Postage and Handling:
Prices do not include Postage and Handling Charges. Please email us for the calculation of the associated charges.
For large items there maybe handling charges associated. For bulky items that require palletization, there will also be extra charges.
Please note that the unit may vary in appearance, specifications and dimensions. The provided information are just an approximation.
If you have any questions or cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Please refer to our complete Terms and conditions policy prior to purchase.